This project has moved and is read-only. For the latest updates, please go here.

PFC for PB 12.6

Topics: General
Dec 3, 2014 at 5:48 PM
Are there any plans to update the PFC for 12.6? It doesn't seem to be aware of the MDIDOCK! and MDIDOCKHELP! window types.

Also, unrelated... Is anyone else out there struggling with 12.6 bug-wise? I'm getting a too many crashes (GPF-like activity) and I'm not sure if it's me or PB.
Dec 3, 2014 at 8:44 PM
Not sure what is going to happen as far as 12.6. At my place, we haven't even installed it yet. First rule of PB, never be the first. Second rule of PB, never be the first. Third rule of PB, never be the first. Hopefully the movie reference isn't too obscure. :)

I don't even know who would set up the TFS area for a 12.6 project. I've tried contacting Bruce and Calvin about getting a new 12.5 zip file put together as well and haven't heard back. Not sure if either of them is still monitoring this project. I'm assuming they would be the ones to update 12.5 zip file and create the 12.6 project.
Dec 3, 2014 at 9:14 PM
Still monitoring the project. A bit too tied up right now to create new zip files for 12.5 or a new branch for 12.6.