Download the latest version of PFC for 12.5

Topics: General
Developer
Sep 4, 2015 at 3:42 PM
Hi,

I downloaded the latest beta version of the PFC but it looks like it is missing some objects. I was looking for the updates associated with JSON and the new dw_grid but did not see them in the pbl's that were downloaded in the zip file.

Is there a separate link to get the new objects or did I just download it from the wrong place?

Thanks
Karl
Developer
Sep 4, 2015 at 4:16 PM
The zip file contains the changes as of the date it was created. If the changes you are looking were done after that, they’d be in source control only. Can you give me any specifics (issue ID) of what you think are missing? What zip file did you download, I assume Jan 7, 2015? BTW, I’m also assuming we are talking about 12.5?
Developer
Sep 4, 2015 at 5:11 PM
Hi,

I downloaded the beta 2.03 which was uploaded on Jan 7. This would be for 12.5.

I am referring to the n_cst_json, n_cst_dwsrv_grid, and n_cst_apppreference objects that are mentioned on the documentation page.

Are these included with the 12.5 release of PFC or are they for a future release?

I opened the pfe pbls and did not see these objects in any of them.

Karl

Developer
Sep 4, 2015 at 5:39 PM
Not sure what is going on. I just pulled the code down and n_cst_json is in pfeapsrv.pbl, n_cst_dwSrv_grid is in pfedwsrv.pbl and n_cst_appPreference is in pfeapsrv.pbl. Any chance you’re pointing at the wrong codeSet or didn’t choose to overwrite any existing files?
Developer
Sep 4, 2015 at 5:53 PM
Hi,

I downloaded it from the same place as last time but this time it has all the objects.

I am not sure what happened but as long as it worked I am all set. The only thing I can think of is that it must not have overwritten an older version of the zip file on my computer or something strange like that.

Thanks
Karl

Developer
Sep 4, 2015 at 6:00 PM
glad you’re all set.