n_cst_dwsrv_grid - Grid Layout service
This service let the user change the layout of the registered Grid Datawindow as he wants.
A dedicated dialog can be displayed using the contextual m_dw menu using the option "Grid Layout..."
The Grid Dialog Service let the user manage the layout by:
- Showing/Hiding columns
- Modifying the order of appearance of the columns
The user can then :
- Apply the actual changes to check the result without closing the dialog (APPLY)
- Apply changes and close the dialog directly (OK)
- Cancel not applied yet changes and close the dialog (CANCEL)
- Restore original layout
The modified layout is automatically saved & restored when needed and the Layout Information Data is managed transparently by the Application Preference Service.
How to use it
1. Enable Application Service & Set the file to be used
gnv_app.inv_apppref.of_SetAppXXXfile( .... )
You can use either .INI, .REG or .XML files to store Grid Layout. Please check PFC Application Preference documentation for more informations.
2. Enable service for each u_dw control that need it
Simply type the following code at adequate object/event level :
and that's all folks !
Optionally, you can set the Grid Service Dialog a specific title by using the following code :
dw_x.inv_grid.of_SetDialogTitle("My Own Grid Service Dialog Title")