This project has moved. For the latest updates, please go here.

Discussions under General

If you'd like to become a developer on the project, please apply through the 'People' tab, and not by creating a topic asking.  This will help keep the discussions focused.

PFC Extender

first post: jcasbeer wrote: Anyone know where can I get a current PFC extender? I want to add ...

latest post: jcasbeer wrote: Thanks, yuck, I was hoping to avoid that :)

Pfc crash when first tabpage is set to invisible

first post: sjpee wrote: Dear Gurus.... I had a problem where my program crash when the se...

Security without PFC

first post: JackPotter wrote: We are considering using the PFC security module on a legacy app th...

pfc_print doesn't work correct

first post: KlausRiedel wrote: PFC 12.5 and PFC 12.6 (may be also earlier versions). There seems...

Download the latest version of PFC for 12.5

first post: kdoane wrote: Hi, I downloaded the latest beta version of the PFC but it looks ...

latest post: cjharris02892 wrote: glad you’re all set.

PFC for PB 12.6

first post: jcasbeer wrote: Are there any plans to update the PFC for 12.6? It doesn't seem to...

latest post: brucearmstrong wrote: Still monitoring the project. A bit too tied up right now to creat...

PFC Fonts

first post: jcasbeer wrote: Has anyone considered updating the font used in the PFC? It's uni...

latest post: cjharris02892 wrote: Good point. When I first joined the development team I asked for a...

New version of PowerScript Clip Sharing Tool availble in PowerBuilder Tools & Utilities project

first post: domangep wrote: A second release of the PowerScipt Sharing Tool (V12.x R2) is now a...

New CodePlex Project launched - PowerBuilder Tools & Utilties

first post: domangep wrote: Hi folks, I have just launched a new CodePlex Project : PowerBuid...

n_cst_dwsrv_grid bug

first post: crow610 wrote: this is a very handy service! pfc_n_cst_dwsrv_grid in the functio...

latest post: crow610 wrote: Also if the .ini file doesn't exists yet the service tries to creat...